|Pat G working the fruits on |
smoothie making day!
If you have a blender, you can make a smoothie. They're quick. They're easy. But why go through all the bother? Why not just eat all the ingredients before they get pureed into liquid?
Home-Made Healthy Smoothies are a great way to
- Increase fruit and veggie intake with very little effort.
- Fill you up and keep you satisfied by offering plenty of volume.
- Easy to take with you when there's little time for breakfast.
- Keep added sugar intake low when you're craving something cold, creamy, and sweet.
- Have fun!
Meggie's Green Smoothie:
- Hand-full or two of fresh washed spinach
- 6 oz container of pineapple Greek yogurt
- 6 oz orange juice
- ½ cup frozen mango
Blend until smooth & enjoy!